Project Ref: NPM/RES/FY11/1
Project Title: Rehabilitation of Tarrytown Mansion
1. The Residence of the Permanent Representative of Nigeria to the United Nations located at 548 South Broadway Tarrytown, New York was built in 1906 and bought by the Federal Government of Nigeria in 1960. It is a historic monument and since its purchase, no major renovation of the property has been done.
2. The Permanent Mission of Nigeria to the United Nations invites interested consultants to submit proposals for consultancy services in respect of supervision of the proposed renovation/rehabilitation of the property.
3. The consultant will supervise the restoration of the Main House, Guest House, Service Quarters, Squash Court, Greenhouse as well as landscaping and rehabilitation of access road leading to the property. Also included are the upgrading of the Tennis Court and Swimming Pool and Sauna. Also, the consultant will certify the work done at various levels and the issue of relevant certificates to the contractor.
Tendering for Consultancy Services
4. The scope of work largely depends on the available funds. The selected consultant would help the Mission define the scope of work of the project according to the funds available. The work of the Consultant includes but is not limited to – preparing of architectural designs and drawings of the project where necessary; delineating the scope of the project for each phase; preparing an in-house estimate of Bill of quantities (BoQ), both priced and un-priced, preparing relevant documentations on the project plan, liaising with relevant host authorities to facilitate the implementation of the project.
5. Bids in respect of the consultancy services will be collected at the address indicated below from Friday, 11 August – Friday, 27 August 2021 and will be publicly opened on Friday, 27 August 2021 at 2.00 pm in the Conference Room (21st Floor) of the address indicated below. All bidders or their representatives are expected to be in attendance during the event.
Permanent Mission of Nigeria
828 2nd Avenue
New York, NY 10017